Casa Aurora On the shores of the stunning Yalku Lagoon and the fabulous Caribbean Sea, the best kept secret. This beautiful 4 bedrooms beach-home is both charming and relaxed, offering stunning views of one of the most treasured natural wonders in Akumal. With central air-conditioning, you will spend as much time outside as in!
Walking the pergola covered pathway through beautiful landscaped gardens, you will catch your first glimpse of the lagoon. A pathway inlaid with coral leads directly to steps into the lagoon, where you will find amazing snorkeling and crystal clear waters. The rear patio overlooks this spectacular sight and comfortable deck chairs mean this is most definitely the place to be! To the right, a strategically placed hammock allows you to gaze at the sparkling water in absolute comfort. Other hammock hooks are placed in the shade.
Two of the three bedrooms are on this lower floor. Both face the water and both have separate entrances opening onto the downstairs patio. The first room features 2 built-in twin beds and a full bathroom. The second features a king sized bed and full bathroom. Safes are also located in every bedroom.
A palapa covered balcony services the master bedroom and living area. A small, outdoor dining setting at one end of this balcony makes for a truly, tropical breakfast experience. The living / dining room and kitchen face the water, and enormous windows mean you don't ever lose sight of the lagoon. A sofa covered in bright, hand woven fabric from Chiapas and cane furniture contribute to the "beachy" feel of this home.
The master bedroom, with a queen size bed, also faces the water and has a separate entrance. The closet is located at one end of the oversized bathroom, and a luxurious bathtub at the other end. His and her sinks put an end to bathroom conflict!
The spacious casita, with a king bed and two sleeping couches for small children, sleeps another four people. It is fully air-conditioned and complete with kitchenette. The pool is situated in front and has a turquoise tinted base, which blends perfectly with the surrounding greenery.
The pristine, white-washed walls are softened by dark stained, wooden doors and windows and the view of Yalku Lagoon is simply unparalleled.
Maximum Occupancy: 10
Beach: Caribbean with access
- Swimming Pool
- Access to Yal-ku Lagoon
- Guesthouse included in rental
- Central air-conditioning
- Ceiling Fans throughout villa
- FREE Continental Breakfasts everyday
- Wireless Internet service connection - please bring your own lap top
- Plenty of shady areas
- Satellite TV
- Stereo with CD/player
- Ipod Docking Station
- Multiple seating areas with patio furniture
- Security safes in each bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Refrigerator stocked with drinks & snacks on arrival
- Cook service available upon request
- Built-in gas BBQ
- Maid service 6 days a week
- All linens and towels provided
- Massage service available upon request
- Private Security Patrol from 6:00 pm - 6:00 am
- Purified drinking water provided
- Crib and highchair available
- 4 bikes
- Snorkel gear
- Entrance to Yal-ku lagoon
Bedrooms: 4 [includes Guesthouse]
- Upstairs Master Bedroom (with ocean view) - 1 Queen
- Downstairs Guest Bedroom (with ocean view) - 1 King
- Downstairs Second Guest Bedroom (with ocean view) - 2 Twin Beds
- Guesthouse (with pool view) - 1 King and 2 Sleeping Couches
Price List 2016
|January 2 - April 15
|April 16 - August 19
|August 20 - November 18
|November 19 - December 16
Price List 2017
|January 4 - April 21
|April 22 - August 25
|August 26 - November 17
|November 18 - December 15
Rates are in US dollars per week for 8 people. Maximum 8 adults, 2 children.
Additional people $250/week/person ($150/child 9 yrs. and under).